Monday, November 8, 2010

Art class for my Dad. (Part 2- "The River Ferry")

Here is the second drawing from the "Learn To Draw Book".
Because "Cup of Joe" is one of my favorite places to draw. I have been going back there to work on these pictures. While i was creating this drawing. An older gentleman that I am assuming has been a fan of some of my art in the past. A man i remember talking to many years ago. Walked over to me with a smile on his face. Just to say hi and see what cool new drawing i was coming up with. This is when the smile stopped. He looked at me. Then at the drawing. Then back to me. Then he looked me right in the eyes and said " Please tell me your NOT doing this." Then he turned to his friend and said " They have coffee here right?", Let's get some and go."
I just wanted you to know Dad I'm catching some flack for this.
But whatever Haters!!! I'm having fun drawing.


1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

No comments:

Post a Comment